Join SMGG Shareholder, Gretchen E. Moore, as she, Brandon Mack of Advanced Technology, David G. Thomas of Greenberg Traurig, LLC, and Richard N.P. Naylor of Murphy & McGonigle, revisit FRCP and Dredging Its Major Impacts on eDiscovery. Key topics include:
• 2015 Amendments to FRCP – An Overview
• Proportionality and Scope of Discovery
• ESI Preservation and Spoliation
• The Use of Technology Assisted Review (TAR)
• Review of Recent Case Law
• Compliance Risk Mitigation
You can register here. The first 30 registratants that use promotional code STRASSBURGER0261 will have their registration fee waived.